View My Pet’s Medical Record
Thank you for trusting us to be your partner in your pet’s health. We are delighted you are part of our family at Southeast Veterinary Hospital.
Beyond providing personalized veterinary care, we offer you two options to view your pet’s medical info 24/7 and contact us to request appointments or prescription refills.
Through our mobile PetPage app or online portal, you can easily:
- View upcoming services due
- View scheduled appointments
- Request an appointment time or request a prescription refill
To download the PetPage app:
- Click here to download the Google Play app or click here to download from the Apple Store (you must be using your mobile device in order to install the application)
- After you have installed and opened the app on your mobile device, click the “Sign Up” button on the home page of the app. Enter your email address, choose a password, and click the blue sign-up button.
- You will then be sent a confirmation email. Click the link in that email. Check your SPAM folder if you do not see the confirmation email in your inbox.
To access pet records online (not on the smartphone app):
- You can access your pet’s health records without a smartphone by clicking here. You will need to sign up before logging in. Use your email address as your username.